This Strawberry Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a delicious and easy lunch that is packed with flavor! Try it with Brie, Monterey Jack, or a combination of cheeses.
Strawberry Grilled Cheese
Yield: 1 Sandwich
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 California strawberries
- 1 tsp unsalted butter softened
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Warm a large pan on the stove.
- Wash and dry strawberries and cut into slices.
- Spread ½ tsp butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side of the bread, place cheese slices so they are evenly covering the surface.
- Place strawberries on top of the cheese.
- Add another layer of cheese on top of the strawberries.
- Top with the second slice of bread with the buttered side facing up.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes or until bread is golden, then flip the sandwich and repeat. Cook until cheese is melted, and bread is golden brown.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Serving: 1 sandwich | Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 551mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g