This Strawberry Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a delicious and easy lunch that is packed with flavor! Try it with Brie, Monterey Jack, or a combination of cheeses.
Strawberry Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tsp butter softened
- ¼ cup Cheese sliced
- 2 strawberries
- Warm a large pan on the stove.
- Wash and dry strawberries and cut into slices.
- Spread ½ tsp butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side of the bread, place cheese slices so they are evenly covering the surface.
- Place strawberries on top of the cheese.
- Add another layer of cheese on top of the strawberries.
- Top with the second slice of bread with the buttered side facing up.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes or until bread is golden, then flip the sandwich and repeat. Cook until cheese is melted, and bread is golden brown.
- Cut in half and enjoy!