We love the crunchy sweetness of this wholesome Strawberry Granola. It makes a great topping for yogurt or ice cream, can be mixed into a trail mix for an on-the-go snack, or simply enjoyed on its own or combined with ice cold milk for a satisfying treat. The old-fashioned oats and dehydrated strawberries don’t just add flavor, but also give this granola a heart-healthy edge!
Farmer's Wife Strawberry Granola
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup cashew pieces
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup assorted dehydrated strawberries and mango
- Heat oven to 300 F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Stir honey, oil and brown sugar in saucepan over low heat until smooth and not grainy.
- Pour honey mixture over oat mixture; toss. Spread on prepared sheet. Bake until golden, stirring every 10 minutes, about 40 minutes. Place sheet on cooling rack. Stir granola; cool. Mix in fruit. Can be stored in airtight container for 2 weeks.