Healthy Strawberry Fruit Snacks
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups Approximately 1 lbs sliced California strawberries
- ⅓ cup water or apple juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons beef gelatin
- Prepare a silicone mold or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the strawberries, apple juice, honey, and vanilla together until smooth. Pour into a medium saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let it sit for 5 minutes until wrinkly.
- Cook on low heat, whisking constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves (but do not boil), about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture over the silicone mold, using a spatula to scrape off the top of the mold so it’s clean, or pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Chill until completely solid, 1-2 hours.
- While cold, remove from mold/pan, slice into gummy cubes (or use fun cutters!). Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.