Japanese Strawberry Sandwich
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups of whipped cream you can buy them pre-whipped or whip it yourself
- 4 slices of white crustless bread
- 10 California strawberries washed and stems cut off
- Evenly spread half a cup of whipped cream on one slice of crustless bread.
- Place three California strawberries in a diagonal, all in one direction. And add one strawberry on each empty side.
- Spread another half a cup of whipped cream and cover all of the strawberries.
- Put the other slice of bread on top and wrap the entire sandwich in plastic wrap. Wrap tightly and use a marker to mark on the plastic wrap where you want to diagonally cut your sandwich to present it nicely.