With the fall weather quickly approaching, I created a delicious summery Japanese Strawberry Sandwich that will surely brighten up your day! These ‘sandos’ are extremely popular in Japan and can be found in every Japanese convenience store! Recipe by Kirby Ip.
Japanese Strawberry Sandwich
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups of whipped cream you can buy them pre-whipped or whip it yourself
- 4 slices of white crustless bread
- 10 California strawberries washed and stems cut off
- Evenly spread half a cup of whipped cream on one slice of crustless bread.
- Place three California strawberries in a diagonal, all in one direction. And add one strawberry on each empty side.
- Spread another half a cup of whipped cream and cover all of the strawberries.
- Put the other slice of bread on top and wrap the entire sandwich in plastic wrap. Wrap tightly and use a marker to mark on the plastic wrap where you want to diagonally cut your sandwich to present it nicely.