No baking skills? No problem! This Strawberry Jello Cake is a fun and delicious treat that couldn’t be easier to whip up. Use store-bought Jell-o mix and fresh strawberries for a no-stress dessert that will delight the whole family! Recipe by Dani Flowers.
Strawberry Jello Cake
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 6- oz packages of Strawberry Jell-o Mix
- 5 cups boiling water divided
- 3 cups cold water divided
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Dissolve 2 packages of Jell-O Mix in 4 cups of boiling water. Add 2 cups cold water, and mix.
- Grease a 10-inch bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour approximately two cups of the liquid jello into the prepared pan, then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of sliced strawberries to the refrigerated mix, then pour 2 cups of jello to cover them. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of sliced strawberries. Add the remaining strawberries and Jell-o -mix to the bundt pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a heat-proof bowl, dissolve the last package of Jell-o Mix in 1 cup of boiling water. Add 1 cup of cold water and stir.
- To the same bowl, add the condensed milk and mix well until mixture appears creamy. Let the mixture come to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Once the jello cake has cooled and is firm to the touch, carefully pour the creamy jello mixture on top of the firm jello.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours, or preferably, overnight.
- To remove the jello cake from the mold, place a large plate on top of the bundt pan. Flip in one swift movement.
- Decorate with remaining sliced strawberries and mint leaves.