These yummy and beautiful muffins are packed with the goodness of oats, peanut butter, ground flax seed, dates, and strawberries making them a great source of protein, fiber, iron, vitamin C, omega 3 fatty acids, and more! Recipe by Noelle Martin RD.
Peanut Butter and Strawberry “Jam” Muffins
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Blender or food processor
- 1 cup natural peanut butter or alternate nut/seed butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 10 pitted dates
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 10 strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Blend the first 8 ingredients together in a blender or food processor until a smooth consistency forms. Set aside.
- Add flour, oats, cinnamon, and baking powder to a mixing bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until a batter is formed. Try to not over-mix.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the hulls, and dice them. Add them to the batter and stir until blended.
- Pour muffin batter into a muffin tin. There will be enough for 24 mini muffins or 12 medium-sized muffins.
- Bake for 18 minutes (or until a toothpick can come out clean of batter).
- Let cool and serve!