Macerated Strawberry Toast
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 slice crusty bread
- 1 oz cream cheese
- Wash and dry strawberries. Hull and slice into quarters.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the strawberries with sugar. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Toast the slice of bread.
- Spread cream cheese onto the toast.
- Pour the macerated strawberries on top of the toast, making sure the juices are included. Spread evenly on top of the cream cheese.