This tasty toast with cream cheese and macerated strawberries is an easy breakfast or snack that only requires 4 ingredients!
Macerated Strawberry Toast
Prep Time 5 minutes
Resting Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 1 Toast
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 slice crusty bread
- 1 oz cream cheese
- Wash and dry strawberries. Hull and slice into quarters.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the strawberries with sugar. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Toast the slice of bread.
- Spread cream cheese onto the toast.
- Pour the macerated strawberries on top of the toast, making sure the juices are included. Spread evenly on top of the cream cheese.
Serving: 1 toast | Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 259mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14gPrint