The combination of white chocolate, matcha and strawberries is incredible. These are so easy to make- simply melt chocolate, stir in matcha, and dip. The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate to harden!
If you love these sweet treats, we have plenty more strawberry recipes in store for you. With all the benefits of eating strawberries there are to be had, you’ll want to enjoy this tasty fruit in meals from breakfast through dessert!
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 11 oz white chocolate chips
- 1½ Tbsp matcha powder
- 1 lb California strawberries
- Melt 8 ounces of the white chocolate chips in a bowl over a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, melt for 30 second intervals, mixing the chocolate in between, until chips are fully melted.
- Add the matcha and whisk until the matcha is incorporated.
- Dip each strawberry in the matcha chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a Silpat. Place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
- Melt the other 3 ounces of chocolate chips in a small bowl using the same method as above. Dip the bottom tip of the matcha-covered strawberries in the white chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate shell is hardened.