The combination of white chocolate, matcha and strawberries is incredible. These are so easy to make- simply melt chocolate, stir in matcha, and dip. The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate to harden!
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 11 oz white chocolate chips
- 1½ Tbsp matcha powder
- 1 lb California strawberries
- Melt 8 ounces of the white chocolate chips in a bowl over a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, melt for 30 second intervals, mixing the chocolate in between, until chips are fully melted.
- Add the matcha and whisk until the matcha is incorporated.
- Dip each strawberry in the matcha chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a Silpat. Place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
- Melt the other 3 ounces of chocolate chips in a small bowl using the same method as above. Dip the bottom tip of the matcha-covered strawberries in the white chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate shell is hardened.