Mixed Greens Strawberry Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ½ cup of honey
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups field greens or lettuce of choice
- ½ cucumber sliced
- 1 carrot julienned
- 5 medium California strawberries stemmed and halved
- 2 Tbsp goat cheese
- ¼ cup pistachios chopped
- In small bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt & pepper; set aside.
- After preparing and chopping all salad ingredients, add a layer of greens to the bottom of a shallow serving dish.
- Arrange cucumbers, carrot slices and strawberries on top of lettuce.
- Garnish with goat cheese and pistachios, and drizzle dressing over the top.