Easy, portable no-bake cheesecake jars made with a jammy strawberry topping. These are perfect to have on hand during the warmer months when you want something light and refreshing. Recipe by Jaclyn Irwin.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
For the topping:
- 2 cups chopped california strawberries
- 2 tsps coconut sugar or brown sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp arrowroot flour or cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsps water
For the base:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsps coconut oil softened
For the cheesecake layer:
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- 7 ozs cream cheese
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, arrowroot and water mixture. Bring to a low boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and coconut oil until well combined and the mixture holds together when pressed between your fingers. Add this as the base to 6 small jars.
- In a stand mixer (or use a hand mixer) combine all ingredients for the cheesecake. Mix well on low speed until smooth, about two to three minutes.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture into the jars. Top with the strawberries. Store covered in the fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!