Easy, make-ahead overnight oats made with oats, fresh California strawberries, oat milk, yogurt, almonds, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. A delicious Mexican-inspired breakfast perfect for busy weekday mornings! Recipe by Isabel Eats.
Oat Milk Strawberry Horchata Overnight Oats
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries about 3 medium strawberries, plus more for topping
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds plus more for topping
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon plus more for topping
- Add all ingredients to a medium mason jar or bowl with a lid. Stir together to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, top with more sliced strawberries, sliced almonds, ground cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey if you’d like it a little sweeter.