You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 lbs fresh California strawberries
- Add vinegar, water, honey and salt to a saucepan on medium heat. Stir until salt and honey have dissolved.
- Wash strawberries, remove stems and quarter them.
- Fill jar with sliced strawberries. Pour vinegar mixture over them and allow to come to room temperature. Strawberries will shrink as they cool so you can fit in a few more.
- Seal jar and refrigerate. Let the strawberries pickle for at least a day and enjoy.