Get your family off to a nourishing start with this simple 5-ingredient recipe. Great as a small meal or a healthy snack made with sweet strawberries and protein-rich almond butter. Can be prepared ahead of time for a super quick on-the-go dish! For other snack ideas check out this video by Christy Wilson.
Easy Strawberry Almond Butter Crêpe Roll-Ups
Yield: 1 crêpe
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1, 8-inch store-bought crepe
- 1½ Tbsp creamy almond butter
- ½ cup strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- Spread almond butter evenly on crepe and place strawberries on top.
- Lightly dust with 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp powdered sugar.
- Roll up crepe and cut into three or four even pieces. Dust again with remaining powdered sugar and cinnamon, if desired.
- Serve immediately or place inside a sealed container and refrigerate up to two days.
Serving: 1 crepe | Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 106mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g