Get your family off to a nourishing start with this simple 5-ingredient recipe. Great as a small meal or a healthy snack made with sweet strawberries and protein-rich almond butter. Can be prepared ahead of time for a super quick on-the-go dish! For other snack ideas check out this video by Christy Wilson.
Easy Strawberry Almond Butter Crêpe Roll-Ups
- 1, 9- inch store bought crepe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- Spread crepe evenly with almond butter and place strawberries on top.
- Lightly dust with cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Roll up crepes, and cut into three or four even pieces. Dust again with powdered sugar and cinnamon, if desired.
- Serve immediately or place inside a sealed container and refrigerate up to two days.