Strawberry Acai Breakfast Bowl
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- High-powered blender
- 1 3.5 oz package of unsweetened frozen acai puree
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup spinach or kale
- ½ cup silken tofu
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened nut butter of choice
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup optional
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Use a tamper to press down. the mixture in the blender as needed.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Top with sliced strawberries, granola, nuts, seeds, or coconut flakes (optional).
Nutrition calculated using spinach, unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened peanut butter, and no added sweetener.