Cashew Cream Stuffed Strawberries are a delicious plant-based snack or elegant appetizer for any occasion! These little bites of sweet and creamy goodness are not only delicious, they’re also packed with nutrients. Recipe by Whitney English, RD.
Cashew Cream Stuffed Strawberries
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- High-powered blender
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 4 Medjool dates pitted
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries
- Toppings optional
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa nibs
- 1 Tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- Place cashews in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over the cashews, covering them completely to “flash soak” for 10 minutes. Drain the cashews.
- In a high-powered blender, add cashews, dates, water, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Use a small paring knife to core the strawberries, so the insides are hollow.
- Add the cashew cream to a frosting piping bag, or a plastic sandwich bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe the cashew cream into the strawberries.
- Sprinkle cocoa nibs, hemp seeds, and chia seeds on top of the cashew cream (optional)
If the cashew mixture is too thick when blending, add more water, one tablespoon at a time.
Serving: 3 Strawberries | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 103mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 32mg