Dairy-Free Strawberry Tofu “Yogurt”
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Blender or food processor
- 1 (14) oz block of firm tofu
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup cashews
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to seven days.
- To serve, top with sliced strawberries, granola, nuts, or seeds (optional).
Nutrition calculated with 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and without optional toppings.