Feeling like a sweet, refreshing snack? This fruit cocktail can be whipped up in just a few minutes and is perfectly satisfying with the added bonus of a tropical twist!
Strawberry Mango Coconut Fruit Cocktail
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups strawberries chopped & stems removed
- 2 mangos cubed & rinds removed
- 1 tender coconut chopped & rind removed
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup granola
- In a large mixing bowl, combine strawberries, mango, coconut, and orange juice. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Split fruit evenly into 8 small bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt to each bowl and top with granola.
Serving: 1 Cup | Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 34mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin C: 65mg