Strawberry Mango Coconut Fruit Cocktail
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups strawberries chopped & stems removed
- 2 mangos cubed & rinds removed
- 1 tender coconut chopped & rind removed
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup granola
- In a large mixing bowl, combine strawberries, mango, coconut, and orange juice. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Split fruit evenly into 8 small bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt to each bowl and top with granola.