This beautiful and festive-looking yogurt jelly dessert looks and tastes like it took all day to make. It is light and refreshing with simple ingredients.
Strawberry Yogurt Jelly
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- .74 oz powdered gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 8 Tbsp sugar
- 1 medium lime juiced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1½ cups whipped cream
- 4 Tbsp sugar pearls or sprinkles of choice
- 4 mint leaves
- Dissolve powdered gelatin in ½ cup water; let stand 5 minutes and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Blend together ½ cup water, strawberries, sugar, lime juice, and vanilla extract.
- Add half of the gelatin to the strawberry mix and the other half to the yogurt.
- To prepare individual desserts, start by adding 4 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture in the bottom of four cups. Carefully refrigerate tilted until set.
- Add a layer of yogurt and refrigerate until set. Repeat the process twice.
- Garnish with whipped cream, sugar pearls/sprinkles and mint leaves.
Serving: 1 Cup | Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 63mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin C: 53mg