Strawberry Yogurt Jelly
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- .74 oz powdered gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 8 Tbsp sugar
- 1 medium lime juiced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1½ cups whipped cream
- 4 Tbsp sugar pearls or sprinkles of choice
- 4 mint leaves
- Dissolve powdered gelatin in ½ cup water; let stand 5 minutes and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Blend together ½ cup water, strawberries, sugar, lime juice, and vanilla extract.
- Add half of the gelatin to the strawberry mix and the other half to the yogurt.
- To prepare individual desserts, start by adding 4 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture in the bottom of four cups. Carefully refrigerate tilted until set.
- Add a layer of yogurt and refrigerate until set. Repeat the process twice.
- Garnish with whipped cream, sugar pearls/sprinkles and mint leaves.