Strawberry Corn Cucumber Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 medium zucchini
- 5 asparagus spears
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 green onions
- 1 corn cobb kernels removed (see image)
- 2 cups strawberries quartered
- 8 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7 oz goat cheese crumbled
- ½ tsp pepper
- 5 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice cucumbers, zucchini, asparagus and carrot.
- Slice green onions into thin strips.
- Place all vegetables in a bowl with ice water for added crispness. Let sit for 10 minutes and then strain the water.
- Evenly divide vegetables onto four small plates. Add corn kernels and strawberries.
- Drizzle with olive oil, goat cheese and pepper.
- Top each plate with balsamic vinegar to taste.