These cocktail-sized skewers garnished with California strawberries will start the evening right! They are also a delicious addition to the kid’s lunchboxes. Recipe by Eve Martel.
Strawberry Bocconcini Mini Skewers
Yield: 10 Skewers
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 10 big California strawberries
- 10 small bocconcini cheeses
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 10 basil leaves
- Sea salt flakes and pepper to taste
- 60 ml of balsamic vinegar reduction
- 10 small wooden skewers
- Take stems off of the strawberries and cut the fruit in two.
- Cut the red bell pepper into square pieces
- Assemble the skewers starting with a piece of strawberry, a ball of cheese, a piece of bell pepper and a basil leaf
- Put the skewers on a serving plate
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and pepper and finish the dish by drizzling the balsamic vinegar reduction on top