This unique and unbelievably easy Strawberry Matcha Tiramisu recipe is made with matcha soaked lady fingers, creamy mascarpone mixture and layers of fresh California strawberries. It requires no baking and can be made in advance. Recipe by Jen Zigizmund.
Strawberry Matcha Tiramisu
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (1 pint)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup
- s cold matcha
- 24 ladyfingers
- Wash and slice strawberries. Prepare your matcha as per instructions and let it cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer on medium-high speed for 1 to 1 ½minutes until smooth and thickened. gently fold in mascarpone.
- Dip each ladyfinger in cooled matcha for a few seconds on each side to coat them. Line the ladyfingers in a single layer, in the bottom of a 8”x 8” or similarly sized baking dish.
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers and layer with half of the sliced strawberries.
- Repeat with the remaining ladyfingers, mascarpone mixture, and another layer of sliced strawberries.
- You can also assemble individual portions - layer 3 soaked lady fingers on a plate, add a layer of mascarpone mixture and a layer of sliced strawberries, and repeat.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours or overnight.