The perfect on-the-go breakfast; easy and fun to make. Try these delicious Strawberry Breakfast Bites made with Greek yogurt and sweet California strawberries.
Strawberry Breakfast Bites
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup granola
- ⅓ cup coconut shavings
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Mix granola, coconut shavings, coconut oil and honey in a blender. Blend until the mixture is finely ground.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the granola mixture into each space in the tin.
- Place strawberries and yogurt in a blender. Blend until it is a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the blended strawberry mixture into each of the tin spaces. Leave a little room at the top so that it doesn’t spill over.
- Place the full muffin tin in the freezer and let freeze for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the freezer. Let the bites defrost for a couple minutes. Use a knife or spoon around the edges of each bite to loosen them, and then pop them out of the tin and enjoy!