The perfect on the go breakfast. Easy and so fun to make. Try these delicious Strawberry Breakfast Bites made with greek yogurt and sweet California strawberries.
Strawberry Breakfast Bites
- 1 cup granola
- 1/3 cup coconut shavings
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Mix granola, coconut shavings, coconut oil and honey in a blender. Blend until the mixture is finely ground.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add one teaspoon of the granola mixture into each space in the tin.
- Place strawberries and yogurt in a blender. Blend until it is a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the blended strawberry mixture into each of the tin spaces. Leave a little room at the top so that it doesn’t spill over.
- Place the full muffin tin in the freezer and let freeze for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the freezer. Let the bites defrost for a couple minutes. Use a knife or spoon around the edges of each bite to loosen them, and then pop them out of the tin and enjoy!