This Strawberry Rose Lemonade will be an all time favorite as a cocktail or mocktail. Enjoy!
Strawberry Rose Lemonade
Prep Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup strawberries
- Optional: ¼ cup vodka
- For Rose Syrup*:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp dried rose petals
- Add water and sugar to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir until sugar dissolves, then add dried rose petals.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir, then remove from heat and let the syrup cool. The syrup can be stored in a mason jar at cool temperature if you do not use it immediately.
To make Lemonade:
- Add ¼ cup rose syrup, lemon juice, and strawberries to a blender. Optional: add vodka.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry or lemon slice and enjoy!