This Strawberry Rose Lemonade will be an all time favorite as a cocktail or mocktail. Enjoy!
Strawberry Rose Lemonade
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
For Rose Syrup:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp dried rose petals
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup California strawberries
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 California strawberry
- 1 lemon slice
- Add water and sugar to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir until sugar dissolves, then add dried rose petals.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir, then remove from heat and let the syrup cool. The syrup can be stored in a mason jar at cool temperature if you do not use it immediately.
To make Lemonade:
- Add ¼ cup rose syrup, lemon juice, and strawberries to a blender. Optional: add vodka.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry or lemon slice and enjoy!
Serving: 5.5 oz | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g