Cabbage in a smoothie? You betcha! Cabbage and strawberries blend together to make a beautiful smoothie that tastes great, but is also nutritious. Strawberries and cabbage are both excellent sources of vitamin C! They also both provide potassium, a mineral that is important for maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
Strawberry Cabbage Smoothie
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 7 oz chopped red cabbage frozen
- 1½ - 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups sliced strawberries frozen
- 1 small banana sliced and frozen
- 2/3 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Break up the frozen cabbage with your hands and drop in a blender.
- Add 1½ cups water to start and puree on high power until it looks like very coarse shaved ice. Add up to ½ cup more water to get a thinner consistency, if needed.
- Next, add strawberries, banana, and Greek yogurt and blend again until smooth. Leftovers may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.