Mouthwatering is the only way to describe this delicious Mexican dessert. Made with liquid Chamoy, a Mexican apricot syrup, along with lime and chili. We guarantee, you’re going to love it!
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 cups ice, chopped
- 1½ cups natural orange juice
- 1 cup liquid chamoy (Mexican apricot syrup)
- 2½ cups California strawberries, sliced in 4
- ⅓ cup natural lime juice
- 4 Tbsp chili powder
- Blend half of the ice with the orange juice and reserve.
- Reserve half of the chamoy and half of the strawberries for decoration. Blend the rest of the chamoy, strawberries, and lime juice to obtain a soft texture.
- Fill half a glass with the orange mix; fill the other half with the strawberry mix. Add strawberries, chamoy and chili powder on the very top.
Serving: 10 oz. | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1482mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g
8 Comments on “Strawberry Chamoyada”
Bridgette NewtonJuly 28, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Going to make this for the grandkids when they come over. Very delicious.
CA StrawberriesJuly 28, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
robbin bridgesJuly 28, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Very good thank you
CA StrawberriesJuly 28, 2020 at 4:39 pm
Glad you enjoyed it!
#jonnyinahatNovember 15, 2020 at 3:32 am
No veo la hora! Mmm
Pilar PhillipsMarch 21, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Where can you buy chamoy?
CA StrawberriesMarch 22, 2021 at 1:04 pm
You should be able to find it bottled in stores that sell Latin foods and/or major grocery store chains near you, including Walmart.
KellyJuly 19, 2021 at 5:14 am
How many servings?