Mouthwatering is the only way to describe this delicious Mexican dessert. Made with liquid Chamoy, a Mexican apricot syrup, along with lime and chili. We guarantee, you’re going to love it!
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 cups ice, chopped
- 1½ cups natural orange juice
- 1 cup liquid chamoy (Mexican apricot syrup)
- 2½ cups California strawberries, sliced in 4
- ⅓ cup natural lime juice
- 4 Tbsp chili powder
- Blend half of the ice with the orange juice and reserve.
- Reserve half of the chamoy and half of the strawberries for decoration. Blend the rest of the chamoy, strawberries, and lime juice to obtain a soft texture.
- Fill half a glass with the orange mix; fill the other half with the strawberry mix. Add strawberries, chamoy and chili powder on the very top.