Did you know that both strawberries and chia seeds can help to decrease inflammation? Pair them together in this Strawberry Chia Pudding for a delicious treat!
Strawberry Chia Pudding
Yield: 2 servings
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1½ cups unsweetened plain almond milk (or preferred nut or soy milk)
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup to taste
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 strawberries; 4 mashed 2 sliced for garnish
- Optional toppings: mint
- In small bowl, stir together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Cover with lid and refrigerator overnight.
- Remove lid and stir gently. Spoon half of the pudding into a separate bowl and combine with mashed strawberries.
- Fill serving glasses halfway with strawberry chia pudding and then top with plain pudding. Garnish with sliced strawberries (and mint, if preferred).
Nutrition facts based on using 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
Serving: 1 glass | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 233mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 32mg