This may just be the easiest appetizer you’ll ever make. Strawberries, mozzarella, and basil pair perfectly with a balsamic vinegar reduction in these Strawberry and Mozzarella Mini Brochettes, bringing out a savory sweet flavor combination that will satisfy your snack craving.
Strawberry and Mozzarella Mini Brochettes
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 12 small bamboo skewers
- 24 strawberries, rinsed and without stems
- 24 leaves of fresh basil
- 12 buffalo mozzarella balls
- drizzles of balsamic vinegar reduction
- Assemble the skewers, starting with a strawberry that you must put upside down so that the skewers remain standing. Continue with a basil leaf, mozzarella, basil and ending with a strawberry. Repeat until finished.
- When serving, drizzle with a drop of balsamic vinegar reduction on top of each skewer so it falls to the base.