This delicate flaky puff pastry is baked with a creamy chocolate hazelnut spread covered in sweetened condensed milk and then topped with fresh strawberries. Recipe by Nur Ashour of Catastrophic Cook.
Strawberry Chocolate Puff Pastry
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 17.3 oz package puff pastry
- 1 ½ cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 cups strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 12 equal squares.
- Grease muffin tin and place each piece of pastry into one cavity.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut spread onto each.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate spread.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from muffin tin and dust with powdered sugar.
- Top with fresh California strawberries and enjoy!