Hummus is all the rage, and this Strawberry Dessert Hummus brings the sweet goodness of California strawberries in a dippable, snackably delicious treat that whips up in minutes. Recipe by Karly Gomez of A Simply Pantry.
Strawberry Dessert Hummus
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- food processor
- 2 15.5 cans sodium-free chickpeas
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and place in a food processor.
- Wash and cut tops from strawberries; add to food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until hummus is silky and smooth.
- Add more lime juice as desired for a thinner hummus consistency.
- Keep hummus stored in the fridge for up to 1 week in an airtight container.