If you’re looking for a quick and easy treat, look no further! Our strawberries stuffed with whipped cream, aka Deviled Hearts, can be whipped up within 15 minutes.
Strawberry Deviled Hearts
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 lbs of California strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅔ cup confectioners sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate
- Slice strawberries in half, and then slice the back of each strawberry half so they sit up straight. Place the strawberry backs in a small bowl.
- Using a melon baller (or small spoon), carefully remove the center of each strawberry. Place the inner strawberry pieces in the same bowl as the backs.
- Mash up the strawberry backs and middles using a fork; then set aside.
- Place heavy cream, confectioners sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and whisk together until peaks form.
- Fold the mashed strawberries into the whipped cream.
- Transfer the strawberry whipped cream into a piping bag, and pipe into each strawberry.
- Shave dark chocolate over the strawberries, and enjoy immediately.