Easy Air Fryer Strawberry Donuts
Love donuts, but hate deep frying? We got you covered!
The secret to these easy & delicious donuts is store-bought pastry dough, an air fryer, and a simple glaze made with fresh strawberries. In just 20 minutes, you can have warm, fresh donuts for everyone to enjoy.
While the donuts are cooking, prepare the strawberry glaze. Mash the strawberries with a potato masher or fork. Add sugar, and whisk until smooth. For a thicker glaze, add more sugar.
- 1 16.3 oz can of pre-made biscuit dough, such as Pillsbury Grands
- ½ cup chopped fresh California Strawberries
- 1 ½ cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, or alternative cooking oil
- Separate biscuits. If they are “jumbo” biscuits, cut them into two and form them into circles.
- Using a donut cutter (or a bottlecap), cut holes in the middle of the biscuits to create donut shapes.
- Spray/brush dough with cooking oil.
- Place donuts into air fryer, making sure they are not touching.
- Cook donuts at 350 degrees for 4-6 minutes. Check at 4 minutes, and if they need more time, flip them and let them cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooking, make the strawberry glaze. Using a potato masher, muddler, fork, mash the strawberries. Add sugar, and whisk until smooth. If it looks a little thin, add more sugar.
- Dip the donuts into the strawberry glaze, and enjoy!