The secret to these easy and delicious donuts is store-bought pastry dough, an air fryer, and a simple glaze made with fresh strawberries. In just 20 minutes, you can have warm, fresh donuts for everyone to enjoy!
Easy Air Fryer Strawberry Donuts
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1- 16.3 oz can of pre-made biscuit dough such as Pillsbury Grands
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or alternative cooking oil
- ½ cup fresh chopped California Strawberries
- 1½ cups confectioners sugar
- Separate biscuits. If they are “jumbo” biscuits, cut them into two and form them into circles.
- Using a donut cutter (or a bottlecap), cut holes in the middle of the biscuits to create donut shapes.
- Spray/brush dough with cooking oil.
- Place donuts into air fryer, making sure they are not touching.
- Cook donuts at 350°F for 4-6 minutes. Check at 4 minutes, and if they need more time, flip them and let them cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooking, make the strawberry glaze. Using a potato masher, muddler, or fork, mash the strawberries. Add sugar, and whisk until smooth. If it looks a little thin, add more sugar.
- Dip the donuts into the strawberry glaze, and enjoy!
Serving: 1 donut | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 301mg | Sugar: 24g