The secret to these easy and delicious donuts is store-bought pastry dough, an air fryer, and a simple glaze made with fresh strawberries. In just 20 minutes, you can have warm, fresh donuts for everyone to enjoy!
Easy Air Fryer Strawberry Donuts
- 1- 16.3 oz can of pre-made biscuit dough such as Pillsbury Grands
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or alternative cooking oil
- ½ cup fresh chopped California Strawberries
- 1½ cups confectioners sugar
- Separate biscuits. If they are “jumbo” biscuits, cut them into two and form them into circles.
- Using a donut cutter (or a bottlecap), cut holes in the middle of the biscuits to create donut shapes.
- Spray/brush dough with cooking oil.
- Place donuts into air fryer, making sure they are not touching.
- Cook donuts at 350°F for 4-6 minutes. Check at 4 minutes, and if they need more time, flip them and let them cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooking, make the strawberry glaze. Using a potato masher, muddler, or fork, mash the strawberries. Add sugar, and whisk until smooth. If it looks a little thin, add more sugar.
- Dip the donuts into the strawberry glaze, and enjoy!