Strawberry Frozen Whip
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1.5 cups sliced frozen California strawberries
- 1 ripe frozen banana sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add chopped frozen banana , coconut milk, and lemon juice to a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add strawberries and frozen pineapple tidbits. Blend until soft-serve consistency.
- Scrape down the sides occasionally while blending to make sure all ingredients are incorporated. Immediately spoon into serving bowls or add to a plastic baggie with the corner snipped off and pipe into serving bowls.
- Top with fresh California strawberries and serve!