Strawberry Frozen Whip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 Strawberry Whips
Calories: 166kcalPrint Recipe
- 1.5 cups sliced frozen California strawberries
- 1 ripe frozen banana sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add chopped frozen banana , coconut milk, and lemon juice to a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add strawberries and frozen pineapple tidbits. Blend until soft-serve consistency.
- Scrape down the sides occasionally while blending to make sure all ingredients are incorporated. Immediately spoon into serving bowls or add to a plastic baggie with the corner snipped off and pipe into serving bowls.
- Top with fresh California strawberries and serve!
Serving: 1 cup | Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g