Strawberry Frozen Whip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 Strawberry Whips
- 1.5 cups sliced California strawberries
- 1 ripe frozen banana sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add chopped frozen banana, coconut milk and lemon juice to food processor and blend until creamy.
- Next add in sliced frozen California strawberries, frozen pineapple tidbits and blend until smooth and soft serve like in consistency.
- Scrape down the sides occasionally while blending to make sure all ingredients are incorporated. Immediately spoon into serving bowls or add to a Ziplock bag with the corner snipped off and pipe into serving bowls.
- Top with a fresh California strawberries and serve!