Making strawberry honey butter is a great way to preserve strawberries! Use it to spread on toast, baked goods, and more.
Strawberry Honey Butter
Yield: 20 buttered toasts
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and sliced
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup butter softened
- Pinch of salt
- Purée the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Add the strawberry purée to a saucepan with the honey and lemon juice. Boil and stir until the mixture has thickened.
- Once the strawberry mixture is thickened and smooth, let it cool to room temperature and add salt.
- In a large bowl, mix the strawberry mixture with the butter using a hand mixer.
- Beat the mixture until it is creamy.
- Cover and let stand for an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Spread on toast or your favorite baked goods and enjoy!
Serving: 2 Tbsp | Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 30mg | Sugar: 4g