A fresh new take on your classic Jalapeño Popper recipe. This uses fresh, juicy, red California strawberries as the popper base, adding in bits of jalapeño & bacon to a cream cheese filling. It’s a bit of savory & sweet with every delicious bite!
Strawberry Jalapeño Poppers
- 8 large California strawberries
- 6 Tbsp cream cheese
- 3 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- Wash strawberries and slice in half. Scoop out a little of the center of each sliced strawberry and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese together with crumbled bacon and jalapeño, reserving a little bit for topping.
- Fill sliced and scooped strawberries with cream cheese filling and sprinkle a bit more crumbled bacon & jalapeño pieces on top. Enjoy right away or refrigerate for later.