Strawberry Sorbet with Elderflower
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ice cream maker
- 2 lbs fresh California strawberries washed with tops cut off
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp elderflower liqueur
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Wash and slice the tops off of the strawberries.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and process until liquid.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and let it churn until a slushy texture.
- Pour into a container with a lid and freeze until the sorbet is frozen.
- Serve a few scoops and pour elderflower liqueur over the top.
- Optional, sprinkle with dried elderflowers.