A simple and refreshing recipe for the most flavorful strawberry sorbet! It’s made with the juiciest California strawberries and very easy to make.
Strawberry Sorbet with Elderflower
- 2 lbs fresh California strawberries washed with tops cut off
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp Elderflower liqueur
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Wash and slice the tops off of the strawberries.
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until liquid.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and let it churn until a slushy texture.
- Pour into a container with a lid and freeze until the sorbet is frozen.
- Serve a few scoops and pour elderflower liqueur over the top.
- Optional, sprinkle with dried elderflowers