You’ve got to try this recipe by Sugar and Charm: An attractive dessert and easy to make, these mini tarts will be a hit at your next gathering! The pies boast a simple, home-made Graham cracker crust filled with whipped mascarpone cheese and topped with beautiful slices of California strawberries.
Mini Strawberry Mascarpone Pies
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to Collection
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese
- 3 cups thinly sliced California strawberries for the top
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter and Graham cracker crumbs until combined.
- Press ⅓ cup of crust into each of the six mini tart pans.
- Place the mini tart pans on a larger cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove crusts from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, gently fold the mascarpone cheese with a spatula, then add about 3 ounces mascarpone cheese to each tart for the filling.
- Layer strawberry slices over the cheese. Continue around the mini tart until you get to the center.
- Mini tart pans