If you’re looking for a light snack these are the easiest to make! The crust is a simple homemade graham cracker crust. The curst is filled with a whipped mascarpone cheese and topped with beautiful slices of California strawberries.
Mini Strawberry Mascarpone Pies
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 8 Tbsp butted melted
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 3 cups thinly sliced strawberries for the top
- In a food processor or blender, blend the graham crackers to they’re fine in texture.
- In a medium bowl, add the melted butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs and store until combined.
- Press 1/3 cup of the crust into six mini tart pans.
- Place the mini tart pans on a larger cookie sheet and bake for 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- Let the crust cool for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, gently fold the mascarpone cheese with a spatula then add about 3 ounces mascar-pone cheese to each tart for the filling.
- Wash and slice the strawberries and layer them over the cheese. Continue around the mini tart until you get to the center.
- Special Equipment - Mini tart pans, food processor or blender.