We love any excuse to grill, and these Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa Pork Chops are no exception. Try to choose pork chops that are about 1 ½ inches thick; this will prevent them from drying out and becoming overdone.
Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa Pork Chops
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
Honey Balsamic Marinade
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves roasted garlic raw is fine too
- Salt & Pepper to taste about ¼ teaspoon each
- 2 pounds center cut pork chops boneless
Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeds and ribs removed
- 16 oz California strawberries washed
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 tsp honey
To make the Honey Balsamic Marinade:
- In the bottom of a 9x9 pan, add honey, balsamic and roasted garlic. Whisk to combine.
To grill the Pork Chops:
- Season pork with salt & pepper on each side. Nestle into the marinade, covering all sides. Cover and marinade for 1 hour to 24 hours, turning chops 2-3 times.
- To grill, remove from marinade. Let sit for 20 minutes to remove chill. Cook using a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat or on an outdoor grill. Chops should cook in about 4-6 minutes each side, depending on thickness. Let sit 10 minutes before cutting.
To make Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa:
- While pork chops are cooking, make salsa. In a chopper, add red onion, jalapeño, cilantro and juice from one lime. Pulse to chop into medium chunks.
- Remove stems from strawberries. Chop into small, bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, add strawberries and honey; stir. Add onion and pepper mixture. Season with a sprinkle of salt. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Top grilled chops with Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 579mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g