Lassi is a traditional Indian drink made with yogurt or buttermilk. We’ve added strawberries for a sweet and flavorful combination!
Servings 2 , 12-oz drinks
- 1½ cups about 8 ounces fresh California strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 cup plain yogurt low-fat or whole milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- In blender jar, combine all ingredients. Blend on high speed until frothy
- Pour into two 12-ounce glasses; serve immediately.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 89mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14gPrint