Lassi is a traditional Indian drink made with yogurt or buttermilk. We’ve added strawberries for a sweet and flavorful combination!
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1½ cups about 8 ounces fresh California strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 cup plain yogurt low-fat or whole milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- In blender jar, combine all ingredients. Blend on high speed until frothy
- Pour into two 12-ounce glasses; serve immediately.