This quick and easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie uses just 5 ingredients and couldn’t be more delicious! Packed with sweetness, this refreshing smoothie is the perfect way to use fresh (or frozen!) strawberries. Recipe by Simply Quinoa.
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup mango frozen
- ¼ cup vegan or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut water
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds to garnish, optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with chia seeds and a fresh strawberry if desired.