A refreshing plant-based strawberry smoothie to cool you off this summer! Start your day with this delicious smoothie, packed with fiber, whole grains, and heart-healthy fats. Recipe by Gal Shua-Haim.
Strawberry Smoothie with Almond Milk
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup fresh strawberries tops removed
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup plant-based vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 medjool dates pitted
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1 cup dairy-free whipped cream
- 4 Tbsp crumbled granola
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender, and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into two cups, and layer with your favorite non-dairy whipped cream and crumbled granola.