Strawberry Cheesecake Chickpea Balls
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- food processor
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1 can drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 8 medjool dates
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt omit for babies under 1
- ½ cup strawberries diced
- In a food processor, grind up oats into a flour.
- Add chickpeas, cashews, dates, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt to the food processor.
- Pulse until a sticky ball forms.
- Add strawberries and pulse a few times until berries are just combined. Do not over-process.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate or freeze until ready to eat.