Strawberry Margarita Slushy
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 cups sliced California strawberries
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 3 Tbsp organic sugar
- ⅛ cup margarita salt
- 2 slices lime for garnish
- 2 California strawberries for garnish
- 2 sprigs of mint for garnish
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until completely smooth. Pour into a shallow container and freeze for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight, until completely solid.
- Scoop the frozen slushy into the blender again and blend just until it smooths out, less than 30 seconds.
- Use a slice of lime to wet the rim of your cocktail glasses and dip the glass into a saucer of margarita salt.
- Pour the slushy into your prepared glass and garnish with a slice of lime, a strawberry, and a sprig of mint. Serve immediately!