A naturally-sweetened, plant-based DIY strawberry milk made with just 3 ingredients. A simple snack or dessert for kids and adults. Recipe by Alex Caspero, RD | Plant-Based Juniors.
Yield: 1 8oz Serving
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Fine mesh strainer, optional
- 1 ¼ cups fortified plant-based milk of choice like soy
- 1 cup California strawberries sliced
- 1 date pitted
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Strain using a fine-mesh strainer, cheese cloth or nut-milk bag and serve.
- Alternatively, enjoy as is without straining.