The ultimate summer treat: a cocktail and an ice pop all in one! These Strawberry Mojito Ice Pops are perfect to enjoy poolside. Hold the rum for a mocktail version.
Strawberry Mojito Ice Pops
- ½ cup strawberries chopped
- ½ cup strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 3 Tbsp simple syrup
- 1/3 cup rum
- Purée ½ cup chopped strawberries, 1 cup water, and ½ cup lime juice in a blender to create a strawberry limeade.
- Mix strawberry limeade, simple syrup, and rum in a pitcher and stir well.
- Add sliced strawberries and mint leaves into each well of the popsicle mold.
- Pour the mojito mixture into each well, leaving about ¼ inch of room at the top so that they do not overflow.
- Freeze for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, insert wood sticks, and push the mint and strawberries down into the wells. Cover and put back in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until the ice pops are completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and run the underside of the tray under warm water for 30 seconds.
- Remove ice pops from the molds and enjoy!