Strawberry Ice Pops with Rosé
Prep Time 10 minutes
Freeze Time 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 10 minutes
Servings 12 pops
- 12 Strawberries hulled
- 1.5 cup of water
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé wine
- Remove stems from strawberries and place nine strawberries and water into the blender, blend until pureed.
- Slice remaining three strawberries and place in popsicle mold.
- Pour strawberry puree into mold and freeze until solid.
- To serve, place 1 popsicle (stick in a large wine glass and pour rose over popsicle. Serve immediately.