Strawberry Ice Pops with Rosé
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 12 pops
Calories: 59kcalPrint Recipe
- 12 California strawberries hulled
- 1½ cups of water
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé wine
- Remove stems from strawberries. Place 9 strawberries and water into the blender, blend until pureed.
- Slice remaining 3 strawberries and place in ice pop mold.
- Pour strawberry puree into mold and freeze for 30 minutes. Place a wooden stick in each ice pop and return to freezer until solid.
- To serve, place ice pop in a large wine glass and pour rose over it. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1 pop | Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Sodium: 4mg | Sugar: 3g