This strawberry Moscow Mule is perfect for warm summer days and is a fresh delicious reminder into cooler autumn weather. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and is such a crowd pleaser. Recipe by Ayngelina Brogan
Strawberry Moscow Mule
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 strawberries
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz lime juice
- Wash and slice strawberries. Place in bottom of copper mug or glass.
- Use a muddler to mash into bottom of glass.
- Fill mug with ice.
- Add ginger beer, vodka, lime juice.
- Gently stir with a spoon.
- Garnish with your choice of mint, lime and/or strawberry slices.