Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ⅓ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅔ cup nut milk of choice or until oats are covered
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- ½ cup California Strawberries sliced
- 1 tsp shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- optional: agave or maple syrup to taste if you like it sweeter
- Wash and cut up your California Strawberries into quarters
- In your container of choice, add your oats, protein powder, and nut milk (if you’re adding a sweetener, add it now). Stir until combined.
- Add in ½ of your chopped California Strawberries and stir till distributed evenly.
- Cover and put in fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours)
- In the morning, add the rest of the California Strawberries on top. Sprinkle cacao nibs and shredded coconut.