With heading back to school, this overnight oats recipe is perfect for early morning. It is high in protein and fibre, low in sugar, and rich in nutrients like vitamin C! Recipe by Allana Blumberg.
Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ⅓ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅔ cup nut milk of choice or until oats are covered
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- ½ cup California Strawberries sliced
- 1 tsp shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- optional: agave or maple syrup to taste if you like it sweeter
- Wash and cut up your California Strawberries into quarters
- In your container of choice, add your oats, protein powder, and nut milk (if you’re adding a sweetener, add it now). Stir until combined.
- Add in ½ of your chopped California Strawberries and stir till distributed evenly.
- Cover and put in fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours)
- In the morning, add the rest of the California Strawberries on top. Sprinkle cacao nibs and shredded coconut.