Love ice cream but don’t love all the sugar, fat, and calories? Give this Strawberry Nice Cream a try! Created by Ericka Sanchez at The Latin Kitchen.
This is a favorite among our strawberry desserts, but there are so many strawberry recipes to enjoy. You’ll love using strawberries in everything from salads to smoothies. Bon Appetit!
Strawberry Nice Cream
Yield: 6 servings
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 bananas chopped in large pieces and frozen
- 2 cups California Strawberries chopped, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine bananas, 1 cup California strawberries and vanilla in a blender container; blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining strawberry pieces and pour into a chilled 9x5x3 metal loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer, let sit for 10 minutes to soften enough to scoop and serve. Can also be enjoyed immediately after blending.
Serving: 1 cup | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 50mg
2 Comments on “Strawberry Nice Cream”
VickiJanuary 24, 2022 at 12:21 am
I’m looking forward to trying this! I don’t have any room in my freezer, but as I live in Montana my porch will work!
BeckyJanuary 25, 2022 at 9:51 am
Looks and sounds delicious!