Strawberry Nice Cream
Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 105kcalPrint Recipe
- 3 bananas chopped in large pieces and frozen
- 2 cups California Strawberries chopped, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine bananas, 1 cup California strawberries and vanilla in a blender container; blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining strawberry pieces and pour into a chilled 9x5x3 metal loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer, let sit for 10 minutes to soften enough to scoop and serve. Can also be enjoyed immediately after blending.
Serving: 162g | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 2mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g