Love ice cream but don’t love all the sugar, fat, and calories? Give this Strawberry Nice Cream a try! Created by Ericka Sanchez at The Latin Kitchen.
Strawberry Nice Cream
Author: Ericka Sanchez, @thelatinkitchen
Serves: 6 servings
- 3 bananas, chopped in large pieces and frozen
- 2 cups California Strawberries, chopped, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine bananas, 1 cup California strawberries and vanilla in a blender container; blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining strawberry pieces and pour into a chilled 9x5x3 metal loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer, let sit for 10 minutes to soften enough to scoop and serve. Can also be enjoyed immediately after blending.
Serving size: 162 g scoop Calories: 105 kcal Fat: 0.5 g Saturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 26 g Sugar: 15 g Sodium: 2 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 5 g Cholesterol: 0 mg