Strawberry Nice Cream
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 bananas chopped in large pieces and frozen
- 2 cups California Strawberries chopped, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine bananas, 1 cup California strawberries and vanilla in a blender container; blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining strawberry pieces and pour into a chilled 9x5x3 metal loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer, let sit for 10 minutes to soften enough to scoop and serve. Can also be enjoyed immediately after blending.