Looking for the perfect snack? Try this Strawberry & Nutella Crostini. It’s so easy to make!
Strawberry Nutella Crostini
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ½ baguette
- 4 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup California strawberries
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Slice the baguette into 4 equal ½” pieces, and toast in the oven until slightly golden on top.
- Spread Nutella on toasts.
- Chop strawberries; then place berries on top of Nutella toast.
- Top with fresh mint and enjoy!!