Take your oat milk to the next level with this Strawberry Oat Milk recipe! It’s easy to make, delicious and a great recipe to have the kids help out with. Feel free to add or remove sweetener to your liking. Recipe by Michelle Smith.
Strawberry Oat Milk
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 10 strawberries stems removed
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds. Make sure not to overblend the oat milk past 30 seconds as it will lead to a slimy consistency.
- Once the oat milk has blended, pour it into a nut milk bag or cheese cloth and strain the oat milk into a large container. Do not squeeze the bag, no matter how tempting it is! Simply let it drip out on it’s own, gently massaging the bag if the pulp clogs the bag.
- Store refrigerated up to 5 days.